PDA

View Full Version : Cheap fare out of Philly

Katzateer
06-12-2013, 01:01 PM
I have been checking for months - finally found a cheap fare from Philly to MCO - under $400 round trip for 2 with reserved seats.:thumbsup:

Sale is only good through Thursday.

vicster
06-12-2013, 02:12 PM
You're lucky - I'm not finding any good fares for October. Would love the fares you got - is it for Southwest?

Itchy
06-12-2013, 02:25 PM
Southwest has a 72 hr sale that started yesterday. I scored round trip for the 3 of us for under $600 round trip. We will be traveling in December from St Louis.

Hope this helps....:mickey:

AllDisney
06-12-2013, 03:39 PM
Did not find great fares for SW in December out of DC area, but can't afford to wait for long. Spending more money on trip than airfare so just might made reservations anyway

sorcerer fan
06-12-2013, 06:04 PM
got a 500 fare for the two of us in Dec from milwaukee on the southwest sale

Katzateer
06-12-2013, 06:18 PM
Couldnot get a good non stop flight out of Philly on southwest. It was US air this trip

Katzateer
06-12-2013, 06:24 PM
Last trip in April we flew Air Tran and with payingfor seats and taxes etc it ended upabout $260aticket. That was about what I paid for southwest inJan. also a person. The fees really add up.

My husband really wanted to go this year since his trip was cut so short last October.

Tinkerbella16
06-12-2013, 08:23 PM
My sister is having a problem finding decent airfare out of Philly for her October Disneymoon. We check every single day but it is just too high.

I am going in November and bought my airfare in March from Spirit. I found $167 round trip per person with seats picked! I couldn't believe how cheap it was! The next is was sky high and the discount was GONE! Pure LUCK! I never book airfare that early, but something just told me to look that day at that time. My sister is not expecting to get a steal like that but at least $500 for two people round trip would be nice.

DebK
06-13-2013, 01:57 AM
Wilmington, DE is not too far from Philly, and Frontier has started to fly to Orlando several days a week....

frozman
06-13-2013, 02:41 AM
Like Deb says Wilmington is another good option, but (depending on how close to the Philly airport you are), you may want to also consider a drive to Baltimore in the future. I live in Northern VA and I must say that our area gives BWI soooooooooo much business as their fares can be a fraction of what the 2 DC airports are. Truth be told, BWI brags about how it's parking is cheaper than both DC and Philly airports.

mrte62
06-14-2013, 01:32 PM
You might want to try Frontier out of Trenton. They just started flying from there. Fares appear to be reasonable.