PDA

View Full Version : Port Orleans Riverside Alligator Bayou Question

Genie1953
06-10-2013, 06:54 PM
Can anyone tell me what is the best Alligator Bayou building and if any have a river view and are also close to the main building? Not asking for much are we? :blush:

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-10-2013, 07:46 PM
The Mansions are probably your best bet for a river view, and close to the main building. The Bayou ones that have a good river view tend to be further away from the main building.

Building 38 has good river views, but you have to walk across the pool for a shorter trip to the main building.

one2goofy
06-11-2013, 06:48 AM
We just got back from our stay at Riverside. We had a river view room. I requested building 14. We got room 1444. It was a corner room. Perfect location for the busses and the food area.

Pirate Granny
06-11-2013, 07:49 AM
Careful, some of those are preferred rooms, not standard...depends on what your booked, they will upgrade you but not for free (if room is available).

#1donaldfan
06-11-2013, 12:23 PM
Building 14 and 18 are preferred...not sure which others are.....For me, I find the river or pool view rooms are not worth the cost, the river is obscured ( most of them ) by the lush vegatation and the pool views attract way more foot traffic from the pool goers......I love bldg. 14 as it's closer to the main building and busses......:cool:

Laughin' place
06-24-2013, 11:08 AM
Id like anyone's input on Mansions vs Bayou , as well as any particular buildings in either. We do not want a Princess room, as they dont have king bed. I would like optimal location in terms of transportation and amenities. I am also proposing at CRT our first night there, so the whole trip will (hopefully) be a celebration of our engagement , so romance is a plus ! Please help me making this trip as magical as possible :number1:

Laughin' place
06-24-2013, 11:12 AM
Right now, Im leaning toward buildings 14, 18, or 27. Thoughts?

#1donaldfan
06-24-2013, 12:08 PM
They're the best and the closest to the main building and busses. 18 / 27 are by a GREAT quiet pool. I have stayed in 18 many, many times and love it .... 14 is the absolute closest to the food court and busses. The Alligator Bayou side is incredible. It's very laid back, very quiet, and very shaded. After a long, hard day in a park, it's great to come back "home" and relax walking to and from the food court across the shaded walkways, and the pools are nicely themed and not always that crowded / busy. The boat ride to DtD can be very romantic !! Just a few things to consider...:cool: