PDA

View Full Version : Once upon a Toy

Bethis26fan
06-06-2013, 08:56 AM
This is a 3 in 1 question thread all deal with Once upon a toy in downtown Disney.

Do they still have two sizes of the Mr Potato head parts? If so what is the current price of both.
I’m really hoping they have the large one to bring home for a Christmas gift for my nephew.

Also for the 1st time we are going to have a little princess with us on our trip so if you could tell me anything about the My little pony section price, tips etc.

The last question is what is the current price of the build your own lightsaber or do they have anything cool for a 9/10 year old.

Thank you in advance.:mickey:

Zippy 1
06-06-2013, 03:50 PM
Last February they still had Mr.Potato head pieces. They also had the MY Little Pony. I don't know prices since my DD is 18. I am sure someone will come along with more details

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-09-2013, 03:28 PM
I haven't spend a lot of time in Once Upon a Toy during the last couple of trips, but from what I remember:

The MPH "stuff" is just over $20 for the standard box, and $50 for the large one. I believe that the Pony stuff is also ~$20 for the box.

The lightsaber is ~$22.00 for the single blade, and ~$25.00 for the dual one.

The "make your own stuff" is fun, but DD has had more fun over at Goofy's Candy company, making treats, slushies and picking out candies than she ever did at the Toy Store. It is neat, but it is still just a Toy Store.