PDA

View Full Version : best mail day ever

Tiggerlovr9000
06-04-2013, 05:39 PM
I just got a pin code for free dining and my readers digest. Looked up flights and Disney motels. Way in my price range. yay!! Is Nov 30thru Dec. 4th a good time to go? This trip will be my dd 24 and myself if we can talk my dh into it..

VWL Mom
06-04-2013, 05:45 PM
Which was the best part, the PIN or the Reader's Digest? :D

Glad it worked out for you and you were able to pull it together so quickly. Start your countdown.

Tiggerlovr9000
06-04-2013, 05:59 PM
Which was the best part, the PIN or the Reader's Digest? :D

Glad it worked out for you and you were able to pull it together so quickly. Start your countdown. No bills and my readers digest was good but the pin code put me over the top. :mickey::mickey::mickey:

disneymom15
06-04-2013, 06:04 PM
Is Nov 30thru Dec. 4th a good time to go?

That week is one of my favorite weeks to go. Congrats on the pin code.

faline
06-04-2013, 07:43 PM
It looks like you're planning to arrive a couple of days after Thanksgiving? If this is correct, you can expect the crowds to be quite high when you arrive. Beginning on Sunday, they should drop off pretty quickly but they will begin to pick up again towards the end of your trip as the Pop Warner and Cheerleader folks begin to arrive.

vicster
06-05-2013, 04:24 PM
I got a pin code last Saturday but it didn't include the dates we're going in October. We normally go in September and haven't paid for dining in years. I'm starting to regret booking for October.

steamboat willy
07-06-2013, 10:16 AM
I got a pin code last Saturday but it didn't include the dates we're going in October. We normally go in September and haven't paid for dining in years. I'm starting to regret booking for October.

We usually go in September also, but due to other EVENTS in October, we started looking at dates the first half of October after the advertised Free Dining offer ended as of now.:number1:WAIT...HOLD THE PHONE. I remembered a Disney envelope we got before making plans for this trip.:secret:
Low and behold it had a check-in date that would cover all our dates needed. Called The number on our pin code not sure if our Resort would be available and we had our choice of desired Resorts, all our special request and all with FREE DINING. :cool:
We are so excited, Pin Code when you didn't think we were going is the best surprise ever.
See you in October