PDA

View Full Version : 2014 packages

faberj
06-03-2013, 08:06 PM
When do they release rates and packages for 2014?? We are looking at possibly Feb of next year or November.
Thanks!

Capt_redshirt
06-03-2013, 08:51 PM
you can start booking up to a year out... so if your looking at feb. you can book now.... if your looking at november youll have to wait till that week

VAdizneefan
06-03-2013, 08:52 PM
The actual 2014 packages haven't been released yet. If you want room only, you can book that now but you can't add tickets and dining yet.

Capt_redshirt
06-03-2013, 08:56 PM
I take that back .... the site was letting me look at dates but wouldnt let me pick anything but i would imagine it should be soon for feb.

Strmchsr
06-03-2013, 08:57 PM
Not sure at all on timing. Last year it was in June and since the seemingly yearly price increases went into effect yesterday I would guess that they'll probably release 2014 package info in the next week or 2. Contact Magical Journeys. They'll put you on the list and contact you the second the rates are released. In previous years it's been late July or early August before they released the new rates, but since they're encouraging people to do everything at least 180 days out they're realizing they need to let folks be able to book for Jan of the following year at least that far out.