PDA

View Full Version : Reservations for BOG at 4:00pm on MVMCP night

Camaro305
06-03-2013, 03:36 PM
If I have a reservation for 4:00pm at BOG on a party night, would I be able to use just my MVMCP ticket to get in in time? I know they start letting those guests in at 4:00, but I'd need to RUN back to BOG. Would they give my until 4:15 to make it in time for my 4:00 ressie? Thanks!

SBETigg
06-03-2013, 05:46 PM
You really want to be there at 3: 45 for a 4:00 ADR (they ask you to show up 15 minutes prior to ADR time when you make ADRS), though it won't be a problem if you're not. I would carry your reservation confirmation with you and I'm guessing that they would let you in a wee bit early to make it to your reservation. In the event that they don't, though, I think you would be safe to show up within fifteen minutes of your ADR time (4:15) and they will honor it. Of course, I can't say for sure.

DisneyDawgette
06-03-2013, 07:55 PM
If you bring your reservation confirmation number to the park gate, along with your MVMCP ticket, they should allow it. When we went for the MNSSHP, they actually let us in at 3:45... Such a nice cast member. ;)

Good luck! :mickey:

Pirate Granny
06-03-2013, 10:42 PM
Well you were luckier than us...they wouldn't let us in until 4pm and we had a 4pm at Liberty Tree with the reservation in hand. Hubby ran once we got into the park.