PDA

View Full Version : WDW Park Soundtracks

DunkinNut
06-01-2013, 02:47 PM
Every time we go to WDW I tell myself I'm going to buy more of the music on CD. I want Illuminations, I would like cd's with music from the parks (is there such?), I would love Wishes (not sure that's on a cd either) and even the old Tapestry of Dreams/Nations from Epcot. But...the last day comes and goes and I run out of fun money and don't get it. I would think I could just buy it on iTunes or Amazon (thought I prefer iTunes). But I can't find it anywhere....am I just not looking in all the right "magical" places? Can anyone help? Thanks! (Trip in 2 weeks but I want it now!)

Strmchsr
06-01-2013, 03:20 PM
There is an Illuminations CD that has Tapestry of Dreams on it as well as a Wishes soundtrack, CDs from most of the parades, and a 2 disk CD called 4 Parks 1 World that has music from rides and shows at WDW. You can't find them at any outside source without paying stupid high prices, but you can call WDW Merchandising and order them direct from Disney. The number is in Intercot's Info Central.

DizneyFreak2002
06-01-2013, 10:36 PM
What exactly are you looking for? The entire Illuminations show, including the pre-show music? I have the entire 1 hour loop. :)

There are places you can get the actual source audio, if that is what you are looking for...

Main Street Jim
06-01-2013, 11:07 PM
All over YouTube.

Convert to mp3 using free converters all over the place.

Save to computer, playlist, or iPods :)

Think I have over like 300 ride, show, fireworks, and parade tracks :)