PDA

View Full Version : Phineas and Ferb drink

luvkatiebug
06-01-2013, 10:38 AM
Saw several months ago about the Phineas and Ferb icee like drink served in a flask or something. Now I've forgotten where to get it. My girls and I have got to get one when we visit next month. Help! :mickey:

Figment!
06-01-2013, 10:50 AM
From Tidbits February 2013 (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=197508)

Oh, there you are Perry … and Dr. Doof

2/3/13 Several Epcot snack kiosks have unveiled a new line of Agent P and Dr. Doofenshmirtz themed snacks. The Fife and Drum Tavern, Promenade Refreshments, and Cool Post now offer an Agent P cookie pop, a “Doofenslurper” slushy, and a “Power Pack” kids meal. The Agent P cookie pop is an iced sugar cookie on a stick bearing the beaked agent’s likeness for $2.99 and is available as a Disney Dining Plan snack credit. The Power Pack kids meal is a souvenir Agent P lunch box filled with an Uncrustables sandwich, yogurt, carrot sticks, and a juice box for $7.99. The Doofenslurper slushy comes in one of three flavors, is topped with passion fruit sorbet foam, and is served in a souvenir Erlenmeyer Flask for $8.99. The Fife and Drum Tavern features the blue raspberry flavor, Promenade Refreshments features the lemonade flavor, and Cool Post features the strawberry flavor. A non-souvenir version without the passion fruit foam is also available for $3.99.