PDA

View Full Version : linking reservations

mickeyman42
06-01-2013, 08:45 AM
ok so I have a question and just realized that MS is closed today so I'll ask it here:

I have 2 DVC reservations booked, I have a 1 br for the first 3 nights of our trip and a studio for the last night, all at the same resort.

I also have a 4 night package at POR with the free dining deal booked for 4 nights before we check into our DVC room.

My question is, can I combine any or all of these 3 reservations into 1 reservation? and if so, what is the advantage of this, or is there one?

thanks

Hammer
06-01-2013, 11:19 AM
ok so I have a question and just realized that MS is closed today so I'll ask it here:

I have 2 DVC reservations booked, I have a 1 br for the first 3 nights of our trip and a studio for the last night, all at the same resort.

I also have a 4 night package at POR with the free dining deal booked for 4 nights before we check into our DVC room.

My question is, can I combine any or all of these 3 reservations into 1 reservation? and if so, what is the advantage of this, or is there one?

thanks

Member Services is open today. I just called them. They are open until 5:30 PM ET