PDA

View Full Version : OKW vs. SSR

dixielandings
05-30-2013, 06:32 PM
I posted this over on the DVC boards but I know Members are not the only Guests experiencing the Resorts, I thought I would post here too.

I don't know why I'm waffling on this - we are coming in November for 6-night stay and currently have OKW 1-BR booked. We really BWV again but alas, nothing was available ANYWHERE but these 2 properties. Thanks to F&W, I guess...

Anyway, we've never stayed at OKW and I read mixed reviews from LOVED IT to NEVER AGAIN...I know it's the oldest DVC and members who own there seem to love it. I am torn between the familiarity of SSR and our strong desire to try a new place when we can.

Any thoughts are appreciated. Basic info about us, if that helps:

Family of 3 - mom, dad, 3yo girl
Seasoned Guests
Fave trips have been - BWV, VWL, and BLT (but mostly for the location and the view of the lake that we had!)
We also love: Poly and POR

THANKS!

faline
05-30-2013, 06:34 PM
I responded to your posting in the other forum. I suspect a moderator will soon consolidate the two requests into one place rather than having two threads on the same topic going.

dixielandings
05-30-2013, 10:02 PM
Sorry - I should have just put it here on the Accommodations board to start with...

Hammer
05-30-2013, 11:58 PM
I suspect a moderator will soon consolidate the two requests into one place rather than having two threads on the same topic going.

The moderator has arrived :D !

I'm going to close this thread and leave the one in the DVC forum open as I think you'll get better response there since you are comparing 2 DVC properties.