PDA

View Full Version : Are your Photo Memories equal at each park?

EeyoresBestFriend
05-29-2013, 11:30 AM
I was just reading another post and it got me to thinking.

We take alot of pictures, our own and Photopass, but we always end up with ALOT more pictures of the Animal Kingdom than any other. And it happens on every trip! :)

How do your photo memories end up? Somewhat equal pictures of each park, one park more than others . . .

Capt_redshirt
05-29-2013, 11:46 AM
ive been going through my photos over the last few trips and ive notice that epcot and AK have the most number of pics. one trip was more epcot then ak and vice versa . then mk finally HS i would take more but don't see anything worth while....

snowflakegirl
05-29-2013, 05:21 PM
I usually end up with the most from AK with Epcot being a close second (except the year I was there for the Flower and Garden Festival, then it was swapped).

Capt_redshirt
05-29-2013, 06:00 PM
ive been going during food and wine fest so i like to take pictures of the food i try (one of these days ill blog about it)

c&d
05-30-2013, 10:59 AM
I'm fairly equal between MK, Epcot and AK, I only get a couple of shots at Studios. There just doesn't seem to be that much to take pictures of.

Capt_redshirt
05-30-2013, 11:33 AM
I'm fairly equal between MK, Epcot and AK, I only get a couple of shots at Studios. There just doesn't seem to be that much to take pictures of.

I agree HS has no opportunities for photos (minus star tours) it use to be so much better when MGM was connected to it or when it was an active sound lot (the possibility to see a celeb on the backlot tour made everyone's day)