PDA

View Full Version : DHS FP routine..

AmandaChan
05-27-2013, 07:35 AM
We always had a routine with our FP at each park but my family is going tomorrow and they are asking about DHS in particular.... I told them to get a FP for Toy Story first.

There are four in their group, Toy Story FP at opening.
Then.. my SIL is the only one in their group that would ride Aerosmith so she can do single rider with that... then go get in line for Tower? Seems like everyone prob heads in that direction first so is that even a good idea??? However I'm sure a lot of people go and get FP for their first.. Then after she rides Aerosmith, two of them will get on Tower (there are a couple picky riders in the group)..

MickeysBestPal
05-27-2013, 07:55 AM
We always had a routine with our FP at each park but my family is going tomorrow and they are asking about DHS in particular.... I told them to get a FP for Toy Story first.

There are four in their group, Toy Story FP at opening.
Then.. my SIL is the only one in their group that would ride Aerosmith so she can do single rider with that... then go get in line for Tower? Seems like everyone prob heads in that direction first so is that even a good idea??? However I'm sure a lot of people go and get FP for their first.. Then after she rides Aerosmith, two of them will get on Tower (there are a couple picky riders in the group)..

Something that might affect your plan-
R'n'RC ("Aerosmith") may or may not have the Single Rider Line in operation early in the day.

Button1215
05-27-2013, 07:58 AM
We do always do what you said. Fast passes at toy story, then do tower of terror.. Line is usually about 15 mins and then we go on rockin roller coaster. Getting those three things done right away is nice since its the three biggest in the park. By the time we head back for toy story we can usually get another set if passes so we stop on the way. Hope you have a great time!