PDA

View Full Version : sixt rental car

MargaretMessler
05-25-2013, 04:15 PM
Has anyone used this company? I am starting to keep an eye on prices for my September trip, and I cannot believe how much more expensive things are looking than in May. This company comes up the cheapest, while still more than I paid in May.

While I don't feel the need to go with the "most well known" company and have no brand loyalty, what I do prefer is a company who is at the airport, rather than using a shuttle, which sixt is.

faline
05-25-2013, 04:52 PM
I have no familiarity with the company at all.

2MuchWDFun
05-25-2013, 05:01 PM
Has anyone used this company? I am starting to keep an eye on prices for my September trip, and I cannot believe how much more expensive things are looking than in May. This company comes up the cheapest, while still more than I paid in May.

While I don't feel the need to go with the "most well known" company and have no brand loyalty, what I do prefer is a company who is at the airport, rather than using a shuttle, which sixt is.
We used them in Ft. Lauderdale about a year ago, so I don't have any experience with them in Orlando. We were very happy with their service. I was a little nervous to rent a car from them because they were unknown to me, but the price was really low so we took a chance. So glad we did.