PDA

View Full Version : reservations for be our guest

dismeag
05-25-2013, 08:40 AM
were going in early august and we would like to eat at be our guest for dinner but I can not get reservation and we would really like to go for dinner and not the counter service for lunch so dose any one have any suggestions on how to get these reservations they would be greatly appreciated

ginny57
05-25-2013, 09:01 AM
All you can do is try daily to snag a reservation. They are very hard to come by.

Don't write off lunch as an option. You order your food at a kiosk but they do serve it to you. You get to sit wherever you want and see the entire place (it is beautiful).

We did lunch back in December and enjoyed it. Good food and simply amazing to see.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-25-2013, 09:59 AM
Reservations for Be Our Guest are really popular, since it a new restaurant, they can be hard to snag.

There are a couple of tips that might help:

1. keep trying. People cancel all the time. Especially about 45 days before your trip, when package payments are due, there sometimes open up some spaces due to cancellations.

2. If you're an odd-numbered group, try for an even number. We're a family of 3, but I had to book for 4, since reservations were available for a table of 4, but not for a table of 3.

Otherwise, lunch is still a good experience, and no reservations needed. You can pick the room you want to eat in, and look around as much as you want.

Pirate Granny
05-25-2013, 09:41 PM
Unfortunately you need to book at the exact 180 days out and even that is tricky...I would plan to go for lunch...we've done both and it nice either for lunch or dinner

Reedy Creek Buccaneer
05-26-2013, 12:32 AM
I did mine 180 days in advance, and we got in, but it is at 9:00pm. Try every day to get in!

CanadaLovesDisney
05-27-2013, 11:59 PM
We are trying for a different month but no luck so far. Good luck to you. :mickey:

dixielandings
05-30-2013, 06:07 PM
I just tried to get a table for 3 during the first week of November and none were available. At all. I've been doing this WDW thing for a long time and I've never experienced anything like this. Is this the new normal?

Anyway, is this one that you have to reserve with a credit card? So at least people will be discouraged from making ressies and not keeping them, but not cancelling them either...

ETA: Has anyone had any experience just showing up and waiting for a table?

faline
05-30-2013, 06:27 PM
You should certainly keep trying. When I tried to book for an upcoming trip, the cast member almost laughed at me and suggested I go for lunch instead. A few days later, I went online and was able to snag a reservation. You never know when one will open up.

When I've tried to get into a hard-to-get location, I've often tried several times per day right up until I get it or I'm ready to leave on our trip. For one trip, I was able to snag the breakfast reservation I wanted at Chef Mickey's just a few days before we got on the plan but it required persistence and multiple attempts.

That said, be prepared to not get the reservation you want so don't make getting, or not getting, the reservation the set-up to having a wonderful or miserable time on your trip!

Brooklynos
05-31-2013, 01:36 PM
I called at 7am on my 180th day and the only way our group of 10 could get in was to split it up as 4/4/2. We were all able to be within 10 minutes of each other so we won't be sitting together but will be finishing around the same time. This will be our first time at BoG and we'll see if we feel it's worth to go back on our next trip. BTW, we are in the beginning of November as well.

mickeys_princess_mom
05-31-2013, 02:36 PM
There have been several times that I've had to change dates of a trip, or make last-minute ressies. I don't think I've been disappointed even one time! Just keep calling and eventually I really believe you'll get in! I often called daily in the early morning hours (usually for castle or Ohana) on my way to school. I didn't mind cause at least I was "talking to Disney" every day. :cloud9: Random times work, too. I was told "yes" for a party of 5 at Ohana one day when I was actually in the pool! lol Had to ask CM to please hang on while I jumped out and ran for a pen, which she graciously did. Good luck! :wave:

Renfairwedding
06-01-2013, 04:47 AM
The phone CM was unable to book a time but I was able to snag a res for 3 online. I just kept checking every day and hour until I hit one. (160 days out.) A great time to. Good luck :mickey: