PDA

View Full Version : Another MVMCP question

Ms. Mode
05-24-2013, 10:28 AM
I notice that Wishes is only on certain nights in December; can anyone tell me if they run Wishes during the MVMCP? If not, I'm back to the start on planning this trip. :blush:

faline
05-24-2013, 10:30 AM
There is a fireworks display during the party but it is not the regular Wishes. The Last time I was there for the party, the Holiday Wishes were scheduled for 9:30 p.m.

Button1215
05-24-2013, 07:38 PM
We were there last year in December and we thought the firework show for the party was even better than wishes. I would definitely not miss it!

disneymom2000
05-24-2013, 09:57 PM
I watched the firework show during MVMCP and it was pretty spectacular with all the holiday scenes on the castle and the Christmas fireworks themselves. I think you will be very happy with what they offer.

05-25-2013, 12:28 AM
My personal opinion (I get to see all the fireworks many times a year as I work parades & fireworks) is that Holiday Wishes and the special fireworks for the 4th of July are the "best" outside of regular Wishes. Holiday Wishes just really "themes well" to the audio track. Most of the guests probably don't even "take in" the audio track and in that regard, I really think they miss out on a lot of the show. If you miss out on the music then it is just another fireworks show, IMHO, LOL

Now granted, I am a Christmas person but I think the audio really brings out and has a lot of meaning for the holiday. I have the full track and listen to it many times thruout the year (I know, that's sick to listen to Christmas music in July) and also listen the party parade music both from WDW and Disneyland of their Christmas Fantasy Parade.

Just my $.02