PDA

View Full Version : Art Of animation Nemo suite

gueli
05-23-2013, 10:40 PM
Can anyone tell me about these suites ? Are they noisy ? How many floors ? Are there any room requests that can be made ? any idea what it is like staying here ? Just curious. Thanks all :mickey:

jennsky
05-26-2013, 02:51 PM
Hi there! I see no one has answered your question yet. My family stayed in a Nemo suite back in January. We loved it! I believe the buildings have 4 floors (if memory serves correct, we were on the third floor). They were nice and quiet. The suite layout worked out lovely for us. My DH and I took the bedroom, my 6 yo DD took the fold-down bed and my 4 yo DS took the fold-out sofa bed. There are two bathrooms...one off the bedroom with a shower stall and one off the living area with a tub. We made use of the kitchenette. We picked up a few groceries ahead of time and ate breakfast in our room every morning.

As for room requests, we didn't make any beyond specifically booking a Nemo room when we made our original reservation. Again, if memory serves correct, we did online check-in and on it you could ask for a ground floor room or a room close to transportation...BUT that doesn't mean you'll get it. We asked for a ground floor room and didn't get it. Mind you, we were coming from a Disney Cruise so we were checking in before lunch and all they had available at that time was the third floor room.

Anyways, it's a great spot. Close to the main building for filling up your mug. The Nemo pool is amazing. My daughter and I spent lots of time in that pool. The laundry is right by the pool there too.

Overall definitely a great place to stay. Can't go wrong! Have a good time!! :thumbsup: