PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks view from Wilderness Lodge or boat

thejens
05-22-2013, 12:44 AM
Just wondering if it is possible to see Wishes or MNSSHP fireworks from the boat dock at WL. Or any where at WL. I have enjoyed watching them from the Poly. Also wondered if it is possible to take the boat over and watch Wishes just outside of the part entrance at MK. I LOVE Wishes and could see it every night and never get bored. I don't want to pay 71.00 for my family to get into part (that I have already paid admission to) for MNSSHP, but it would be great to see the fireworks even though we are being kicked out early that night. Is this possible?

BrerGnat
05-22-2013, 08:01 AM
Your only real chance at the WL is from an upper level Woods view or Standard View room in the North Wing of the hotel.

We've stayed in those room types 3 times. We could see the nightly fireworks almost completely unobstructed each time. Once we were on the 7th floor, the other times, the 6th and 5th floors. The 6th floor room actually had the best view of the three.

If you don't have a room up there, you can go up to the 6th floor and just start walking down that hallway. There is an area at a corner where there are windows. You can see the fireworks out those windows. You would have to walk the hallway in the wing that leads out to the boat dock.

faline
05-22-2013, 08:07 AM
If I were going to get on a boat, I'd probably go over to the Contemporary and watch the fireworks from there instead of just outside the gate at the Magic Kingdom.

LudwigVonDrake
05-27-2013, 11:41 AM
I have watched the fireworks over the trees from a standard view room (the view actually was of the loading area!) and it was unobstructed