PDA

View Full Version : Via Napoli??

DisneyWorld1971
05-19-2013, 01:58 PM
I wonder if any of you have tired Via Napoli?? seems like it has some nice menu choices but there are no reviews for it.

PirateLover
05-19-2013, 02:41 PM
We have only had the pizza. It was delicious!:pizza:

Strmchsr
05-19-2013, 03:49 PM
Love it! It's a must do every trip for us.

Tink1
05-19-2013, 04:22 PM
Love it! It's a must do every trip for us.

Us too!

I will say the shrimp ceaser salad was not worth the cost IMHO

Nanc

ginny57
05-19-2013, 04:42 PM
Had dinner there last year and really enjoyed it. Would go again without hesitation.

Itchy
05-19-2013, 05:08 PM
I had lunch there and you get a lot of food. I had a salad and personal pizza and my daughter had a pasta dish.

Overall the food was good but the only thing that I did not like was the open ceiling which seemed to make it really noisy. But that may be just me.

SBETigg
05-19-2013, 05:16 PM
It's one of our new favorites. The pizza is delicious and my kids (who are now adults) love having a dinner without a lot of fancy menu choices, just really good pizza. Though they do have some good pasta selections, too.

disneymom15
05-19-2013, 06:03 PM
We really enjoy in also, pretty much a must do every trip.

Melanie
05-19-2013, 06:08 PM
Been there 5 or 6 times and had a great experience each time. Love the pizza, love the salad, love the atmosphere and the waiters. :blush:

DisneyWorld1971
05-20-2013, 08:28 AM
Thanks everyone!! Sound like we should try it. Its so hard to pick places to eat when you only have so many days to fit it in. We are trying to branch out with a few new places but still keep some of our Fav's.

JerseyDad
05-20-2013, 11:09 AM
....food is wonderful ....pizza is spectacularly brick oven authentic. But ...what hooked me was the service. We had lunch there last August with my brother's family (their first WDW trip) ...and being that my nephew is autistic my SIL was worried it'd be too noisy and he get agitated. Well, the seating hostess got us a more quiet table (for 8) in what I'd almost call a "separate dining area" just off the kitchen ...and all was well with the world.

...the Melon & Prosciutto pizza is incredible.

....btw ...the La Rossa beer is molto yummy!!

ginny57
05-20-2013, 11:33 AM
....food is wonderful ....pizza is spectacularly brick oven authentic. But ...what hooked me was the service. We had lunch there last August with my brother's family (their first WDW trip) ...and being that my nephew is autistic my SIL was worried it'd be too noisy and he get agitated. Well, the seating hostess got us a more quiet table (for 8) in what I'd almost call a "separate dining area" just off the kitchen ...and all was well with the world.

...the Melon & Prosciutto pizza is incredible.

....btw ...the La Rossa beer is molto yummy!!

Sounds like you sat where we did - did feel private and I enjoyed watching the kitchen staff do their thing too.

#1donaldfan
05-20-2013, 12:41 PM
Great Pizza and a great atmosphere to eat it !! We make it a must each trip !!:mickey:

Figment104
05-20-2013, 01:42 PM
Ate there last Thursday for the first time and had a great meal. All of us really enjoyed our food, even though not one of us ended up ordering pizza (the whole reason why I booked it lol ). I would recommend it.

JerseyDad
05-20-2013, 02:18 PM
Ate there last Thursday for the first time and had a great meal. All of us really enjoyed our food, even though not one of us ended up ordering pizza (the whole reason why I booked it lol ). I would recommend it.

.....I, personally, never order the pizza ...I let other family members do so, and then have a taste of theirs ...it's nice to share :D

.....I had the Fritto Misto for an appetizer and the Lasagne Verde for my entree` ...both wonderful.

Checkers
05-20-2013, 02:52 PM
One of our favorites. We were there for the soft opening and have been going back every trip. Love the pizza!

DVC2004
05-20-2013, 03:46 PM
We've eaten here several times and we always get pizza. It's very good. We also share the house salad which I think they only offer with a pizza order. I would definitely give it a try.