PDA

View Full Version : Princess Dinner in Norway

tinksmom02
05-19-2013, 08:54 AM
Is it still a 1 credit meal on the DDP? And is it a one-price meal or do they charge based on what you order (for those not on the DDP and for tipping purposes)?

DD and I are planning a November trip and I'm trying to weigh whether or not to keep the DDP. She'll be 11, and that means she gets charged as an adult. Since most of the meals we booked are buffets (and she;l definitely be charged the adult price) it might actually be cheaper to have the DDP. Trying to run the numbers.

And the photos are included with the package?

AgentC
05-19-2013, 09:05 AM
Unless something has changed recently it is one credit and it is a fixed price meal like a buffet.

The picture with Belle is included.

tinksmom02
05-19-2013, 09:19 AM
Thanks!

I figured out the DDP is about $280 each for a 5-night stay, and I estimated about $202 for each of us for our dinners (all buffets or set prices). I think we would each be able to eat $78 in snacks (we'll be there during F&WF) and CS meals if we're creative.

If we were doing places with menus, she'd be happy enough to order off the kids' menu so the DDP wouldn't be a good value, but since they're all pre-fixe and they're going to charge her as an adult at these meals, I think the DDP might work out better for us.