PDA

View Full Version : I am renting points - now have some questions

ginny57
05-14-2013, 02:32 PM
I'm renting a 2 bedroom @ SSR for 3 nights - a studio @ SSR for 2 nights and have some questions

1) I would have preferred BWV or OKW. Is it worth asking the member to wait list me?

2) I know there is not daily housekeeping and that's fine. I can make the beds but I do like clean towels. How many would the units come with? How do I arrange for the towel/trash service if I decide to do that?

3) Am I correct that, if I want a particular section (I know there are no guarantees), I need the member to place that request on the reservation?

Thanks so much!

VWL Mom
05-14-2013, 02:46 PM
I believe it's 8 bath towels in the 2 bedroom and four in the studio. You can always throw them in the washer/dryer while in the 2 bdrm. The cost for extra towels is $6 per day. You could arrange that through housekeeping once on site.

As far as waitlisting the member could do that for you. Keep in mind that there may be an increase in points required which (if the member has them) would be an extra cost to you. The member would also be able to place a location request for you.

tjstrike
05-18-2013, 09:23 AM
If you've never stayed at SSR I suggest just staying there. If you're going in Sept. - Oct you won't get a wait list at BWV. SSR is very nice, I would try to get them to request a congress park room with a DTD view.