PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about your luck with getting ADR's for this September.

sisterslovindisney
05-11-2013, 06:52 PM
So, It looks like we are probably going to add a September trip to get in on the Free Dining. Thanks to Kathy at Magical Journeys we have a great deal on hold. We won't have a definite until later this week. Sooo..we have never been during free dining, never been in September, and never had to make ADR's. What are my chances of getting any TS ADR's this late in the game. Our trip will be 9/4/13 to 9/9/13 so it include Night of Joy. Any help or suggestions would be awesome!

Zippy 1
05-11-2013, 08:12 PM
If you are flexible with your times and choices of restaurants you should not have any problems. We always just change things around a little if we can't get a ADR on the day we want. So far we have eaten at every place we want on each trip. Good luck!:mickey:u

Kairi_7378
05-11-2013, 08:53 PM
We've gone during this time for the past few years. No problems with ADRS. Also, many places had signs saying that they had openings. (We never call more than 60 days in advance.)

etibbetts
05-12-2013, 07:29 AM
We just booked our dining for our September trip last week and had no issues. Obviously we couldn't get wildly popular ones like be our guest but there were still tons of great choices at good times.

sisterslovindisney
05-12-2013, 01:37 PM
Thank you all for the responses!

Scott C
05-13-2013, 01:24 PM
We will be there 9/7-9/14. Not a big ADR guy but the only thing I have not been able to get is Be Our Guest

Thanks
Scott C