PDA

View Full Version : Help...please

Ms. Mode
05-10-2013, 11:39 AM
Well, we received a PIN code for the period we have a trip scheduled (almost), it will require juggling our date around by one day (less one actually) and I was trying to get on the WDW Resort website to run some numbers and see if what the savings would be and if we could possibly upgrade the resort. But the website is all changed and I can't figure out how to run the numbers. Is anyone familiar with this new site?

How do I change the number of days on the tickets in the package? They always give me to many for the number of days we plan in the parks. And, how do I add and subtract the dining package so I can see what the actual amount dining is?

I'm confused. :confused:

Any help appreciate!

Itchy
05-10-2013, 12:53 PM
I would send all of your information to Magical Journey's and let them run all of the numbers for you.

I only use Magical Journey's now. Quick, easy, free, and great folks to work with.

cer
05-10-2013, 01:02 PM
I would send all of your information to Magical Journey's and let them run all of the numbers for you.

I only use Magical Journey's now. Quick, easy, free, and great folks to work with.

This.

I cannot recommend them enough. It is too much of a headache to navigate the WDW website and do this on your own. They will be glad to help you and it is no problem to transfer your package to them.

Ms. Mode
05-10-2013, 01:18 PM

Dopey's Girl
05-10-2013, 02:57 PM

Ditto...they will do all the work for you and are way, way better to work with than any cruddy Disney website!

Madame Leona
05-10-2013, 05:38 PM

I have to agree. You will not be disappointed.