PDA

View Full Version : Mvmcp????

mickeys_princess
05-08-2013, 11:53 AM
Ok soooo 5 of the 8 nights im going to be in Disney the MVMCP is going to be going on. I really think this is a bit much. I almost feel like im being forced into buying the tickets if i want to spend the whole day in MK. I know, i know, ive got 3 other days to go and not be a complainer but one of those days is my arrival day and wont get there until late so im really down to 2 days. If it rains one day then i only have one possible hope. Ive been to the party before. I know its great. But its also expensive and crowded. So do i just deal with it and buy the tickets or do i go one of the other 2 nights? Im thinking those nights might be even more crowded since they are the only 2 that week with no party!! Help?!!:confused::confused:

faline
05-08-2013, 05:20 PM
I typically find I am able to do what I want in the Magic Kingdom before it closes down for a party. Particularly, early in the day, folks seem to avoid the park that is going to have the party later which allows you to accomplish more in a shorter amount of time. When I go to the party, I usually go to do the party stuff and don't really visit the rides. You'll have to decide whether or not you want to go to the party or just adjust your schedule to visit during non-party hours.

As the party tickets continue to increase in price, I continue to evaluate whether I believe I get enough value from the cost of attending the party or if I skip it. So far, I've come down on the side of going to the party.