PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Question

birdsell
05-07-2013, 02:00 PM
We already have our 5 day tickets from a reputable source. We are staying off site. My question is two-fold:

1. If I wanted to add park hopper to these, how much would it be?

2. How would I go about doing this?

brivers222
05-07-2013, 02:46 PM
we are doing the same thing and this is what I plan on doing from tips across this board and others.

Make sure you use at least one day of the passes you have (meaning go into a park) then go to guest services and ask for an upgrade to (moredays/parkhopper etc)....

They will credit you with the current disney prices (usually higher than what you paid originally) towards the new ticket prices. Its a pretty good deal in my opinion.

if you don't use your tickets and just go to a guest service then the value of the ticket credit will be exactly what you paid for them (usually LESS than what disney charges) so you may lose out on some $$s

PopPhan
05-07-2013, 04:01 PM
If you are just adding the Park Hopper option, it will be $60 + tax for each ticket upgraded. SO, if you have 2 5-day MYW tickets, it will cost you $120 + tax to upgrade both tickets.

You can add the Park Hopper at any time. I do not believe it would matter what price the original MYW tickets cost you. The Park Hopper (and Water Park Fun & More) options are flat-fee add-ons.

brivers222
05-08-2013, 09:50 AM
ah i read the OPs post wrong... i was thinking adding days as well as PH option. Opps... yes OP, my comment was only valid if you are adding days. Features are as stated above, a flat rate.

TheHD
05-24-2014, 01:04 PM
I decided to resurrect this thread instead of starting my own.

My question is regarding to upgrading the Park Hopper option to already purchased park-tickets through MDE. Can you call to purchase the upgrade over the phone or does it need to be done in person at a resort and or Park? Does it need to be guest relations? Also, I imagine if the first day (half-day) of the tickets have already been used, I can still upgrade to park hopper for the same flat fee?

Thanks.

BrerGnat
05-24-2014, 01:33 PM
You cannot do it over the phone. It can be done at Guest Services and perhaps some ticket windows, although not 100% sure about that. I know at Disneyland you can take care of that stuff at ticket windows. They will charge you the flat fee to upgrade to a hopper, regardless of how many days are left.