PDA

View Full Version : Photopass plus dinner photo question

5togetherWDW
05-06-2013, 08:22 PM
Last year, I had heard that the photopass plus allowed for physical photos from some of the meals - making it much more worth the cost.
(Unfortunately we were too late to pre-order, so skipped it for that trip.) Going to the official pre-order site, today, it doesn't make it clear if there are any physical photos, now. Since it is $20 cheaper than last year - does that mean they have dropped something?

This is all it says:
"Unlimited PhotoPass photos in your account
The ability to customize your photos with fun Disney borders
Magic Shot photos
Photos from select dining locations
Photos from select attractions
Photos from other Disney experiences
Your Disney PhotoPass+ card for Photographers to recognize
By purchasing at least 14 days
before your vacation you pay
only $149"

Since the photos from attractions were digital only and it is phrased the same . . . what should I expect? Has anyone used this service recently?

Cass&KenziesMom
05-06-2013, 08:32 PM
I used it in Feb. and we didn't receive any physical photos from the rides. The character meals were the only ones we actually got physical photos of.

disneydeb
05-06-2013, 10:57 PM
In December we showed our Photo pass + ID lanyard and recieved photos from trhe rides EE, Dinosaur, Space Moutain, Splash and dinners such as Hoop de Doo, Donald's Safari Breakfast, Cindy's Breakfast,and maybe more. Another group with my family got photoregular photopass cards from photographers and I added their cards to my pass + lanyard at photopass guest services at DTD the last evening we were there.
They were all on our CD.