PDA

View Full Version : Disney and universal tickets

TalvoLove
05-06-2013, 05:20 PM
Hi folks!

I really hate to be that newbie that asks questions...but you guys seem to know best!

I will be in lake Buenavista in a few weeks and want to do both Disney for 3 days and universal for a day or two. I have been searching around for the best ticket options but haven't come across any packages that have both parks in one. I know from experience I did universal Hollywood and Disneyland with the California pass. Does anything like this exist in Florida?

Any advice or tips are greatly appreciated.

Aurora
05-06-2013, 06:16 PM
There are no combo passes for both Disney and Universal parks in Florida. Each company offers multi-day passes for their own parks that will save you $$ over one-day passes, but that's about it.

You can save a few dollars per day by buying tickets from a legitimate ticket broker, such as Intercot sponsor The Official Ticket Center. If you use any rewards programs, like Chase credit cards or Coca-Cola points, sometimes you can purchase Disney or Universal tickets this way, but they usually use a lot of points. Visa also offers a Disney credit card in which you can earn Disney dollars that you can redeem for Disney tickets.

FYI: There is a discount pass called the Go Orlando card that will get you into multiple attractions, but it does NOT include Universal or Disney parks. It does include SeaWorld.

Good luck!

MargaretMessler
05-06-2013, 09:09 PM
Check through your employer as well as any wholesale clubs (BJs, Costco, etc.) you may belong to. You may find some deals with come with tickets to both. I know through my employer I can get a corporate deal which comes with a certain # of days at each. I imagine it's two separate "tickets" sold as a bundle, but you might still save.

thejens
05-06-2013, 10:04 PM
I recommend contacting Magical Journeys, they seem to know the best way to do everything! I use Wendy and she is incredibly helpful. She just helped me plan my upcoming trip to WDW and Univ. and just applied the free dining to my package.

VWL Mom
05-07-2013, 08:03 PM
Just stopping by to say :welcome: to INTERCOT.