PDA

View Full Version : New B&C Burgers?

MOJoe
05-06-2013, 03:37 PM
Does anyone know if the food at Beaches & Cream has changed? When i look at the menu, it seems that their famous burgers have had some changes. Different toppings and bigger prices! Anyone been there lately?

FLKatie912
05-06-2013, 07:34 PM
Does anyone know if the food at Beaches & Cream has changed? When i look at the menu, it seems that their famous burgers have had some changes. Different toppings and bigger prices! Anyone been there lately?

They have recently gotten a new menu, but as far as my personal experience has been I haven't noticed a difference in product, just a different looking menu with minor changes in offerings.

Katzateer
05-06-2013, 07:51 PM
Was there a few weeks ago and it didn't seem different to me but I only go there every couple of years so I don't know if the menu has changed ( but I am sure the prices would in that period of time). The basic burger is all I get with fries and the chocolate ice cream is very good.

MOJoe
05-07-2013, 09:26 AM
Was there a few weeks ago and it didn't seem different to me but I only go there every couple of years so I don't know if the menu has changed ( but I am sure the prices would in that period of time). The basic burger is all I get with fries and the chocolate ice cream is very good.

I only get back every other year too. But when i look at the online menus, i don't see the basic burger listed on the new B&C menu. Funny though, the burger on the Hurricane Hannahs menu seems to be the one i remember.
My boys have asked to have a B&C dinner this trip, and they are "basic burger" guys. No blue cheese thank you! Hope it is available.