PDA

View Full Version : Water Park Fun & More Ticket Option

Figment104
05-06-2013, 01:28 PM
Hi All,

I was hoping someone could verify for me if I'm understanding how this option works day wise. If someone has a 6 day MYW ticket with hopping and the water park fun and more option they technically have the equivalent of 12 days of tickets, 6 that can be used at the water parks and associated places, and 6 days they can go to them parks, is that correct? My brother ended up getting this type of ticket, and he's wondering if he can use it to go to Disney Quest one day, and then to the theme parks for 6 days. We've never had this type of ticket before so I wasn't positive how it works, but figured someone here would know.

Thanks!

VWL Mom
05-06-2013, 01:45 PM
Yes, you are correct. As long as all entitlements are used by day 14 he can put them to use as he wishes.

PopPhan
05-06-2013, 02:09 PM
Just to clarify.....

The WPF&M option adds the same number of ENTRIES into DQ, BB, TL, as the number of park DAYS on the MYW ticket.

Technically, if you were to use one ENTRY per day and no parks on those days, a 6 day ticket could get you 12 "days" at WDW.

But, if you would use an entry to BB AND an entry to DQ on the same day, then that would be two ENTRIES off of the WPF&M option, leaving you with 4.

It's a little confusing, until you get the hang of it......

Figment104
05-06-2013, 02:22 PM
Thanks for the clarification. I think he'll be good. What he wants to do is the following: He has a 6 day MYW ticket with hopping and water parks and more option. We arrive in Orlando on a Saturday, so he was thinking of going to Disney Quest in the afternoon on Saturday since we weren't planning on going to a regular park. He was then planning on going to the theme parks Sunday - Friday.

So if I'm understanding how it works correctly, he would use one entry of his water park fun and more option when he goes to Disney Quest on Saturday, and then the 6 day park hopper ticket portion when he goes to the MK, EPCOT, HS, and AK. At the end of the week he would technically still have 5 more entries for the Water Park Fun & More Options.

Thanks so much for all the help, and please let me know if I don't have this quite right lol.

Aurora
05-06-2013, 06:33 PM
Thanks for the clarification. I think he'll be good. What he wants to do is the following: He has a 6 day MYW ticket with hopping and water parks and more option. We arrive in Orlando on a Saturday, so he was thinking of going to Disney Quest in the afternoon on Saturday since we weren't planning on going to a regular park. He was then planning on going to the theme parks Sunday - Friday.

So if I'm understanding how it works correctly, he would use one entry of his water park fun and more option when he goes to Disney Quest on Saturday, and then the 6 day park hopper ticket portion when he goes to the MK, EPCOT, HS, and AK. At the end of the week he would technically still have 5 more entries for the Water Park Fun & More Options.

Thanks so much for all the help, and please let me know if I don't have this quite right lol.

You've got it right. Plus, the rest of the "water parks and more" options are good within 14 days of the first use of the ticket, even if you've used up all your theme park days. :mickey:

Figment104
05-07-2013, 12:44 PM
Perfect! Thanks so much for all the help everyone. 3 days and counting :mickey:

azcavalier
05-08-2013, 09:28 AM
Wow, really? So, we're planning to go down on August 24th - Sept 1st, and for the first time ever were going to add the Water Parks and More option. I figure we'll spend one day at each water park, as well as try out Disney Quest one afternoon (possibly the Saturday we get there). So even though we'll have 8 nights/9 days at our resort, we could actually just buy a 6 day ticket? We'd use three "water park & more days", but that doesn't affect our six days left that we could use to enter the park? So, in effect, you get six water park entries AND six days of park entries?

Fangorn
05-08-2013, 03:42 PM
So, in effect, you get six water park entries AND six days of park entries?

Correct.

Steve

mechanic
05-08-2013, 04:40 PM
might want to consider upping it to 10 and adding no expiration option...
More no expiration wp days or mini golf or even real golf.