PDA

View Full Version : September Disney Visa Offer - Free Dining

Tink1
05-06-2013, 07:31 AM
Disney has released a Free Dining offer for Disney Visa card holders for arrivals 9/2-9/25. At this time ONLY Disney Visa Card Holders can book the offer. We anticipate it releasing to the general public later in the week.

Booking Dates for Disney Visa : 5/6 - 7/31/2013

Travel Dates: 9/2 - 9/25/2013

Contact Magical Journeys (https://www.magicaljourneystravel.com/wp/quote_request)today to get into the early booking period if you have a Disney Visa.

Or contact us ASAP and we will get you booked as soon as it becomes public if you do not have a Disney Visa!

Nanc

small print stuff:

Value Resort will start with a Magic Your Way + Quick Service package

Moderate, Deluxe, or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort will start with a Magic Your Way + Dining package.

Art of Animation Resort - The Little Mermaid rooms, 3 Bedroom Villa's and Campsites are not included

Suites, Disney's Art of Animation Resort family suites, and Disney's All-Star Music Resort suites are included

Minimum 2-Day Magic Your Way ticket required

Minimum 3-night length of stay

BuddyL4
05-06-2013, 12:59 PM
Darn it! Just missed it for this year our travel dates are August 25-31. Well maybe the crowds will be a little lighter :) trying to look at the bright side.

VWL Mom
05-06-2013, 01:53 PM
Not sure if you saw the room only discounts (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=199210) which were released today. Maybe you could use one of them.

BuddyL4
05-06-2013, 02:18 PM
Luckily we got a pin code back in october-november we used :party: but thanks for the reply it much appreciated.

princessgirls
05-06-2013, 02:19 PM
Disney is pulling back more and more on this one. It used to be from the last two weeks in August through September.

All good things come to an end. I know there are probably equal number of people who like the free dining deal to those who don't. I'm in the "DO LIKE" category!

Julie:mickey:

Jforrest2
05-06-2013, 10:29 PM
We made our reservations last week. So of course we got the email announcing the free dining offer today. Called Disney and it took about five minutes to have the discount applied. Saved $700.00!!! :party:

TomDecapolis
05-10-2013, 01:34 PM
So if I booked Sept 21st-Sept 29th would I be eligible for free dining on all 8 days I'm there?

Jforrest2
05-11-2013, 09:38 AM
Yes. As long as the first night that you book falls in the offer period. We booked 9/22 - 9/28 and got the package for our entire trip.

janebanks
06-06-2013, 07:43 PM
Why does this post say the minimum is a 3 night stay, but the Disney website says the minimum is a 5 night stay?

Did the offer change, or is it 3 night minimum for Disney Visa card holders and 5 night minimum for everyone else?

janebanks
06-06-2013, 08:56 PM
I just read in another post in Accommodations that someone put in 4 nights for a reservation and still got the discount. So confused. :confused: Is there a minimum stay to get free dining or is there not?

I guess I will call Disney tomorrow and find out. I would like to stay a long, long, long, long time, but my other half would be more enticed by a shorter and cheaper stay. ;)

Tink1
06-06-2013, 09:24 PM
I just read in another post in Accommodations that someone put in 4 nights for a reservation and still got the discount. So confused. :confused: Is there a minimum stay to get free dining or is there not?

I guess I will call Disney tomorrow and find out. I would like to stay a long, long, long, long time, but my other half would be more enticed by a shorter and cheaper stay. ;)

Disney uses that as a lead in.
If you read the terms at the bottom you can see the minimum stay is 3 nights with a 2 day pass

Nanc

janebanks
06-07-2013, 02:10 PM
Thanks. I did try putting in both 3 and 4 nights and still got the deal. The 5 night example is very misleading.

steamboat willy
06-20-2013, 09:59 AM
I understand that the Free Dining for now ends September 25. In the past have they extended the Free Dining on into early October dates. We are planning a special trip around October 7 - 17. What do you think?

Tink1
06-20-2013, 03:21 PM
I understand that the Free Dining for now ends September 25. In the past have they extended the Free Dining on into early October dates. We are planning a special trip around October 7 - 17. What do you think?

At this point, your guess is as good as mine. Disney has not been following historical trends at all.

We will post once something goes live.

Nanc

yjgirl32
06-21-2013, 07:42 AM
If my trip goes from Aug. 28th till Sept 8th will I get free dining for the whole trip?

KarenP
06-21-2013, 10:02 AM
If my trip goes from Aug. 28th till Sept 8th will I get free dining for the whole trip?
The current free dining offer is for check in dates Sept. 2 - Sept. 25 so you would not be eligible with a check in of Aug. 28.

yjgirl32
06-24-2013, 09:39 AM
ok thank you.

dreadpirateemily
07-08-2013, 11:02 AM
Hmmm.. We booked our trip back in December, but we are arriving on 9/17. Think it's worth a call to see if we can get the dining offer applied retroactively?

brownie
07-08-2013, 11:43 AM
Hmmm.. We booked our trip back in December, but we are arriving on 9/17. Think it's worth a call to see if we can get the dining offer applied retroactively?

It could be but you might pay more for tickets if you have a package already since the price for tickets went up recently.

If you use Magical Journeys, they'll always look at new offers to see if they can be applied to your reservation so you don't have to do it yourself.

dreadpirateemily
07-08-2013, 12:07 PM
I've never used Magical Journeys but I never thought about how they could help with situations like this. Thanks!

bevonewman
07-25-2013, 12:21 AM
Oh, this sounds great! Will be heading to Disney by 1st week of September. Can we avail the offer too? :)

Mickey'sIrishPAl
07-25-2013, 08:57 AM
Yep, as long as you book by 7/31!! Hope you have a blast and we'll see ya there!! :mickey:

Travelfanatic1
07-28-2013, 11:10 AM
It seems as though free dining is offered to Visa card holders first, does anyone know which Visa,
the Premier or the Visa Rewards?

Maybe both?:confused:
Thanks

PopPhan
07-28-2013, 12:02 PM
It seems as though free dining is offered to Visa card holders first, does anyone know which Visa,

Thanks

I don't think it matters. I have the "regular" card and get the offers the day they are released.

brownie
07-28-2013, 09:13 PM

Thanks

I haven't seen them differentiate any of these offers between the two Disney VISAs.