PDA

View Full Version : Pirate night on 3 night cruise

Jeri Lynn
05-05-2013, 06:00 PM
Sailing on the Dream in mid-November, 3 nights.

Will there be a Pirate party?

BrerGnat
05-05-2013, 06:27 PM
Yes, I believe so. Pirate Night was the night we were leaving Nassau on a 5 night cruise. I think they always do it on the Nassau night.

I recently read a Dream review from a passenger on a 3 night over Spring Break and the review mentioned Pirate Night.

We are doing a 3 night in August and looking forward to seeing the pirate night fireworks this time! We missed them last time.

Kenny1113
05-06-2013, 12:30 PM
If there is not a "Nassau" night, is there a pirates night?

Thx.

joanna71985
05-07-2013, 04:50 PM

Thx.

Yes (it should be on the day at Castaway Cay)

BrerGnat
05-07-2013, 05:46 PM

Thx.

Yes. There is a pirate night on every Disney Cruise, from what I've gathered. Even the Alaska Cruises!

It was just on Nassau day of our 5 night cruise, which was night #3.

TracyL
05-07-2013, 09:01 PM
We had a Pirate night on our April Dream 3-night cruise. They claim there will be a "pirate or tropical night", but it seems like it's almost always a pirate night. We had a pirate night on our 4-night Wonder cruise a few years ago.

BrerGnat
05-08-2013, 08:25 AM
We had a Pirate night on our April Dream 3-night cruise. They claim there will be a "pirate or tropical night", but it seems like it's almost always a pirate night. We had a pirate night on our 4-night Wonder cruise a few years ago.

I think that may be because of weather. If they can't shoot off the fireworks, it probably becomes "tropical night".

Kenny1113
05-08-2013, 03:47 PM
Ok to be clear (as the cruise we are looking into does not stop at either Castaway Cay or Nassau) the pirate night is on night #3?
Thanks

jennsky
05-09-2013, 12:02 PM
I could be wrong, but I remember that when you receive your package in the mail for your cruise (with the luggage tags, etc.) they have an itinerary which will list when Pirate Night for your cruise will be. That was how I found out initially what night the Pirate Night would be on our 3 night cruise. Maybe there is somewhere online too when you login to the DCL website with your cruise info. Maybe under "Itinerary" or something? But for sure in the package that was sent to us it listed the schedule for the trip which included a mention for Pirate Night. Have a great time!

Kenny1113
05-18-2013, 09:02 AM
Thank you! Yep, it was on the itenerary. It will be on night 4. :pirate: