PDA

View Full Version : Tables in Wonderland?

Mrs Bus Driver
05-05-2013, 02:43 PM
I have been on the disney website and cannot find any information on TIW. I know I need an annual pass to purchase it. Would also like to know the cost and what restaurants its good at. Thanks :mickey:

phlo8810
05-05-2013, 03:50 PM
We bought ours last year. It was $75 I believe and it works at just about every restaurant there.

Strmchsr
05-05-2013, 03:53 PM
It's $100 now and works at most TS restaurants, but not all of them (for instance, it doesn't work at Teppen Edo). It also doesn't work at most CS places. In fact, the only CS places I know it does work are in DAK.

All the official info is here. (http://tablesinwonderland.com/)

TheDuckRocks
05-05-2013, 05:25 PM
The TIW card works at the food courts at the value resorts and POFQ as they don't have TS restaurants.

Melanie
05-05-2013, 07:51 PM
And it's accepted at many of the more popular bars and lounges, which if you are one who likes that sort of thing, it's a great deal!

MrPeetrie
05-07-2013, 07:22 AM
Two years ago, we tried the Disney Dining Plan and hated it. Last year, we tried Tables in Wonderland and LOVED it.

We stayed at POFQ and could use it at food court. (Nice addition.) if you don't want to have dictated to you from which menu you must order and how food you must order, it's a nice way to save.

DisneyDINK
05-07-2013, 10:18 AM
TIW is also available to Florida residents and DVC owners.

I love TIW; it paid for itself on one 5 day/4 night trip, and we're just a party of two! Sadly, I doubt I'll buy another AP and TIW. Living in Seattle it is a bit difficult to get to Orlando 2 or 3 times in a one year period.

azcavalier
05-08-2013, 09:23 AM
TIW is also available to Florida residents and DVC owners.

I love TIW; it paid for itself on one 5 day/4 night trip, and we're just a party of two! Sadly, I doubt I'll buy another AP and TIW. Living in Seattle it is a bit difficult to get to Orlando 2 or 3 times in a one year period.

Us as well. We bought an AP last November, knowing that we would be coming back in April, and then later in the year, so it made sense (especially with the DVC $300 discount!) But this likely won't happen again, so we probably won't re-up on the AP.

But starting with this last trip, and continuing to the next trip in August, we bought a TIW card. It was great! Our last trip was short, but it was so awesome to just order what we wanted from the menu...splitting appetizers, maybe no main course for one of us...the freedom of being off of the DDP and having the tip added at 18% was a bonus. We really enjoyed the TIW card, even if we couldn't use it everywhere.

It seems to be good at almost all TS restaurants, except in the case of places where there are not any (or not many) TS restaurants, such as DAK. Then it is good at the CS restaurants as well. In any case, the official site linked above has all the info you need.