PDA

View Full Version : Pirate league paint

Disney_pups2
05-05-2013, 01:44 PM
Here is an odd question. How do I find out what is in the paint they are using for the Pirate League? I have another son that has G6PD which means certain things can't be on his skin. Does anyone know if there is Henna in it? Or if there is a way to get a list of ingredients?

Strmchsr
05-05-2013, 02:16 PM
The only way I could think to find out would be to call the Pirate League reservation number at 407-939-2739 and hopefully the CM can transfer you to the right person who could find out. You could also email guest relations and they might could help you. Disney is very helpful on that kind of thing so I'm sure one of those two options will get the job done.

Mickey'sGirl
05-05-2013, 04:30 PM
My eldest son and I both have extreme skin sensitivies (he blisters from children's "tattoo transfers"). Even if I knew every single listed ingredient, I would avoid having the paint near either of our faces. I am sure there are paint free options to consider, and honestly, that is the route I would take.

Disney_pups2
05-07-2013, 02:09 AM
Thanks hon. My son has a blood deficiency that has a list actually of what to avoid... so it is somewhat easier than than. I will call way ahead of time and run the list by the experts. We have had halloween paint on his face before, he just can't have henna.

WDWdreamer87
10-15-2013, 09:15 PM
Just so everyone knows, they use Ben Nye theatrical makeup.

Disney_pups2
11-07-2013, 01:59 AM
Thank you so very much for the info