PDA

View Full Version : Ticket question

Mrs Bus Driver
05-05-2013, 12:48 PM
I think I know the answer but would like to hear it from the experts. I have a 10 day non-expiring ticket with 5 days still on it could I use the 5 days toward an annual pass? Thanks :mickey:

Mrs Bus Driver
05-05-2013, 02:46 PM
One more question, if I have an annual pass can I still add dinning plan to my reservation?

snowflakegirl
05-05-2013, 03:11 PM
I can't speak to using the remaining days for your AP, but I think that in order to add the dining plan you have to be on a package which would include tickets.

VWL Mom
05-05-2013, 03:41 PM
If you have an AP, you can add the dining plan to a room only reservation however you may want to look into a TIW card instead.

On exchanging the 5 days for an AP I'm not sure but I want to say no because when AP's are exchanged for tickets they assume the first day of use as the issue date. Now depending on how long ago they were issued I could be totally off base but I'm sure one of our ticketing guru folk will be along with an answer.

DizneyRox
05-05-2013, 06:41 PM
I'm pretty sure there's a 14 day upgrade window, even on non expiration tickets. If you were able to upgrade, then the first day of use would be the first day you used the 10 ticket. I'm guessing it would not be advantageous in the case to upgrade. I get the impression that they are older tickets.

TiW is a much better deal than the dining plan.