PDA

View Full Version : My Disney Experience Issues

roses
05-04-2013, 08:38 PM
Not sure if this is the correct place to put this, sorry if it isn't! I'm trying to make a payment online - and when I get to my reservations - it shows me everything, except what the balance is or a payment button. Has anyone had this issue?

Capt_redshirt
05-04-2013, 08:47 PM
finding my balance is working for me... making a payment on the other hand.....that hasn't worked for me in a while...

tundramom
05-04-2013, 09:47 PM
I can't link my dining reservations:confused:

LVT
05-05-2013, 08:03 AM
I have't got a package so I cannot pay on-line.
I have trouble with the check in. There is no save or notation that it is done. I keep trying, but I have no idea if it is working. Anyone get a "completion" notice?

I do not recall how I got the dining reservations to link. It took a few tries.

Strmchsr
05-05-2013, 08:20 AM
I keep trying, but I have no idea if it is working. Anyone get a "completion" notice?

Everything is working perfect for me on MDE right now and has been. When you do the online check-in you'll know you're successful because on your main page in the right hand columns instead of "check-in online" it will say "modify check-in". If you see that "modify" you know you're successfully checked in.

I can't link my dining reservations:confused:

On the right side there's a section that says "here's where to start." Underneath that you have "link existing reservations/tickets." Click on that, enter your confirmation number and you're good to go. Make sure you enter the entire confirmation number with no spaces. Some folks make the mistake of just copy and pasting the number and there are spaces or other issues that prevents the system from recognizing the number.

roses
05-05-2013, 09:18 PM
Still isn't showing me a balance or an option for payment. The lady on the phone told me I'll need to just call my payments and check balances that way. Kind of irritating. Not sure why that is though :/

brownie
05-06-2013, 05:45 PM
Still isn't showing me a balance or an option for payment. The lady on the phone told me I'll need to just call my payments and check balances that way. Kind of irritating. Not sure why that is though :/

It could be related to your firewall or web browser. Try using a different browser and see if that helps.

magicofdisney
05-06-2013, 07:31 PM
I have the same problem. Ever since they "upgraded" their site recently, online payments aren't available. I can only call in to do it. Unfortunately, it has nothing to do with firewalls or web browsers. It's simply not an option for now. :(