PDA

View Full Version : Monte Cristo Sandwiches at The Blue Bayou?

Davyjones
05-01-2013, 05:58 PM
Hi everyone! My wife and I are finally going to be able to get back to Disneyland Resort this coming October (YAY!!!) and I was wondering about something. Today I looked at the online menu for the Blue Bayou and saw that the Monte Cristo sandwich is no longer listed!!!! :cry: Can someone confirm this to me? I saw that they do serve them at Cafe Orleans (and I'll definitely eat it there!), but I've always loved eating my sandwich while enjoying the atmosphere of the Blue Bayou.

If anyone knows whether or not they still serve them at TBB, could you let me know? Thanks a lot!! :thumbsup:

Elias1901
05-01-2013, 06:13 PM
I haven't heard of it being removed from the menu. However, I could be wrong. It was only available during lunch time:

Le Special de Monte Cristo: Turkey, ham and swiss cheese in a battered egg bread, fried to a golden brown. With Blue Bayou potatoes and seasonal vegetables - $25.49 USD

If you still intend on eating at the Blue Bayou... the Bayou Surf & Turf is scrumptious! I get it everytime. I always got my Monte Cristo sandwich at Cafe Orleans, anyway.

Davyjones
05-01-2013, 06:28 PM
Thanks for the quick answer, DC!! :thumbsup: I must have completely missed it on the lunch menu somehow!! Although now that I've seen it, it costs an extra $8.00 more at TBB!! Maybe the potatoes they serve with it there cost that much, I guess. ;) And thanks for the recommendation for the Surf and Turf!! It does sound delicious!! I'm still a few months away from being able to make reservations anyway; it's still 60 days from the date you're looking at, right?

I appreciate all the help!!! :mickey:

Elias1901
05-01-2013, 07:30 PM
Thanks for the quick answer, DC!! :thumbsup: I must have completely missed it on the lunch menu somehow!! Although now that I've seen it, it costs an extra $8.00 more at TBB!! Maybe the potatoes they serve with it there cost that much, I guess. ;) And thanks for the recommendation for the Surf and Turf!! It does sound delicious!! I'm still a few months away from being able to make reservations anyway; it's still 60 days from the date you're looking at, right?

I appreciate all the help!!! :mickey:

The only problem with the Surf & Turf is that it is just over $45.00 USD, I believe. :drama: And yes, the 60 day out ressie date does in fact, still stand.

meldan98
11-25-2013, 03:03 AM
You can, however, get the exact same sandwich at cafe Orleans for lunch or dinner for half the cost.