PDA

View Full Version : Parking charge for DTD?

MizMissy
05-01-2013, 03:51 PM
I know paying a parking charge is a mere drop in the bucket considering the whole cost of a vacation, but I was just curious if there was a parking charge to park at DTD?

(We are attending La Nouba on the last night of our Universal trip)

Capt_redshirt
05-01-2013, 03:59 PM
Parking at DTD is free if you're going to la nouba you might want to consider parking in the west side parking lot

minnie04
05-01-2013, 04:00 PM
No they don't charge for parking. They would make a killing if they did, but shhhh don't tell them that.

ginny57
05-23-2013, 02:52 PM
Be sure to give yourself time to get there. Finding a spot can be tough sometimes!

Christine
07-03-2013, 12:13 AM
I am SO ready for the parking garage with the Disney Springs expansion! Parking can be a nightmare at DTD, especially Marketplace!

Donald A
07-11-2013, 04:48 PM
No charge, but I have stayed at SSR before and left in the morning and saw a lot of cars going in there. I think people park there and take the transportation to hotels (CR, GF, Poly, Beach Club) and use this to avoid parking fees.

Main Street Jim
07-11-2013, 08:00 PM
No charge, but I have stayed at SSR before and left in the morning and saw a lot of cars going in there. I think people park there and take the transportation to hotels (CR, GF, Poly, Beach Club) and use this to avoid parking fees....which is why there are no longer any buses directly from DtD to the parks.

I'd also agree about parking in the West Side lot - look for DisneyQuest and the LaNouba "arena" building. Not *nearly* as crowded as the other two lots. It would be "Parking 4" and "Parking 5" - I *believe*. The lots are numbered. **Just look for the signs - "Downtown Disney West Side - DisneyQuest".