PDA

View Full Version : Magical Journeys

We LOVE Disney
04-30-2013, 02:30 PM
Hi

I have a question but wasn't sure where to post so I hope this is ok :blush:

I was just wondering what it takes to be a part of the Magical Journeys Team? I am a stay at home mom (haven't worked - well gotten PAID to work ;) -since 1996). My kids are 18, 16 & 13 and I am ready to start looking for something outside of the home (even though I could be working FROM home).

When I was younger, I went to what they called Travel School and learned all sorts of things. I ended up working in a corporate travel company office but they didn't have any agent positions. My job there was to book air & hotel reservations.

Now, I KNOW things are not like they used to be (and, really, I wouldn't even know how to do what I used to do anymore :blush:).

With all of that in mind, I LOVE Disney (but know there is so much more I could learn about it) and just wanted to see what it would take to be a part of Magical Journeys?

Thanks!
Tracy

Strmchsr
04-30-2013, 03:26 PM
Requirement #1 - Have absolutely no life. :D Seriously, though, you have to be pretty committed as those ladies are at their phones/computers non-stop.

You can go here (http://yourmagicaljourneys.com/the-company/join-our-team/) to see the page on the website about joining the team.