PDA

View Full Version : April 2014

SueQ
04-30-2013, 11:32 AM
My husband and I are now planning on our trip to Disney for April 2014. How busy is the first week in April usually?? The International Flower and Garden Festival is at that time, isn't it??

Any advise and help is greatly appreciated.

Pirate Granny
04-30-2013, 02:29 PM
You can still hit spring breaks...but easter is late next year (April 20th) so the crowds may not be too bad...I love the F&G...we'll be there for the last weekend this year...:cloud9:

SueQ
04-30-2013, 02:40 PM
How soon can you book a vacation for next year? I know it's early but it would be nice to make payments and have it all taken care of.

Bethis26fan
04-30-2013, 02:43 PM
The new rates come out a lot of time around Aug. I was thinking of going next April too for my b-day but I didn't know Easter was late. My b-day is the 24th

PopPhan
04-30-2013, 03:55 PM
How soon can you book a vacation for next year? I know it's early but it would be nice to make payments and have it all taken care of.

You can book "Room Only" reservations up to 500 days before your visit. Packages can be booked as soon as the prices for the period you want to visit have been released - for 2014, this will probably be in the August time frame.

If you go through (INTERCOT sponsor) Magical Journeys, they can take care of your initial booking and update/upgrade when you are ready or when better deals come through.