PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Question

Cass&KenziesMom
04-29-2013, 08:20 PM
We just got back from The World at the beginning of February but I'm already itching to go back even though I know it may not possibly be until 2015. I'm thinking of buying tickets now to not have to worry about the price increases. My question is can I get tickets with the hopper option now. I know I can sit on the regular base tickets and they won't expire as long as I don't activate them at a gate but can I get tickets with the hopper option and still do the same thing??

caryrae
04-29-2013, 08:48 PM
Yes

CleveRocks
04-29-2013, 11:13 PM
It doesn't matter what options you add onto a ticket ... the clock still doesn't start ticking until the first time you use the ticket for admission.

Cass&KenziesMom
04-30-2013, 04:42 PM
Awesome! Thanks! Now all I have to do is worry about saving for our room! We want to go either Moderate or Deluxe this time so I need to save some major cash. :thumbsup:

mechanic
04-30-2013, 11:45 PM
consider buying an annual pass if your stay will be more than three days or so. Sometimes the ap discount is such that you can really save a lot on a stay at a deluxe or mod.

Iluvtink
05-01-2013, 12:32 PM
An annual pass is not a bad idea to take advantage of the room discount. Keep in mind that you just need one annual pass to get the discount. You can always buy one annual pass and get the rest of the family hoppers.

Cass&KenziesMom
05-01-2013, 06:04 PM
An annual pass is not a bad idea to take advantage of the room discount. Keep in mind that you just need one annual pass to get the discount. You can always buy one annual pass and get the rest of the family hoppers.
That's great news. How much do the discounts on rooms usually run for the AP holders?

mechanic
05-01-2013, 08:47 PM
Depends on time of year and which hotels they are trying to fill. I've seen deluxe for under 200/night, but that was 5-6 years ago. Haven't had ap since then.
They were promoting boardwalk back then...