PDA

View Full Version : Pre Christmas questions

Disney_pups2
04-28-2013, 05:14 PM
Do they do the Christmas parade on Thanksgiving day? When do they decorate for Christmas?

tinkwest
04-28-2013, 06:44 PM
As a general rule, the Christmas Fantasy Parade runs every day from early/mid November through the first week of January.

Christmas decorations go up about the first or second weekend of November.

buzznwoodysmom
04-28-2013, 10:24 PM
I could be wrong but I always thought the Christmas parade was only done during MVMCP. Then after the last party the Christmas parade is done in the park daily through New Year's.

Mod Edit: No MVMCP at Disneyland Resort

Pirate Granny
04-28-2013, 11:16 PM
No Christmas parade until the MVMCP are over...then they start have "a Christmas parade" at the park...not exactly the same one as during the parties. Decorations are up mid Novemeber, but unfortunately, NOT the tree at MK and not much at EPCOT until the week after F&W. AK will start their Xmas Parade before thanksgiving, and the Osborne Lights are up and running before thanksgiving also.

Mod Edit: These comments are in reference to WDW. OP's question is in regards to Disneyland.

DisneyLandMomma
04-29-2013, 01:44 AM
This is the DisneyLAND board...:blush:

Disney_pups2
04-30-2013, 03:34 AM
LOL.. that's what I was thinking. This is Disneyland board..lol. Thanks for all the DW info though.lol

Carol
04-30-2013, 07:57 AM
The decorations start going up the week before Veteran's Day. By that weekend they are all out and it's a small world reopens with the overlay. :jack: