PDA

View Full Version : Night of Joy

DisneyDawgette
04-27-2013, 07:10 PM
So, DBF is a part of a wonderful and unique bilingual ministry that has been playing around the country (we're in Orlando at Waves of Glory this week!) and we have been looking around for other gigs to play! I knew that Disney does Night of Joy and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about how they book that event? I know that Waves of Glory today at Wet N' Wild was the qualifier for the major event at Universal in September. Does Disney do something similar to this, or do they just book based on name?

The band is really taking off- her single is being played in a few different Spanish speaking countries (but not all of their songs are Spanish!) and they're really working on expanding the band and the ministry! If anyone has any contacts or any information on the event, that would be great! :thumbsup:

disneymom2000
06-10-2013, 06:34 PM
There is a Facebook page for Night of Joy. You might want to start there to see if anyone tending to the page can give you any insight on getting included.

DisneyDawgette
06-10-2013, 10:25 PM
Thanks! I'll look there. :)

limegreenmonorail
07-30-2013, 03:17 PM
Just came across your post and wanted to give you a little more information, if it's not too late...

If they attend the Experience Conference at the Contemporary (Sept. 3-6), they'll have "The opportunity to audition for a chance to have your worship team perform at Disney’s Night of Joy". Check www.experienceconference.com for more info.

Or, Celebration Ministries is holding auditions to perform at NOJ, as well. Also at the Contemporary, so these two auditions might actually be one and the same. You can find more info here: http://www.cmievents.com/spotlight.php.

Sorry I don't have more information...I'm volunteering at the Experience Conference this year for the first time, and I don't have much information yet. Hope this helps, though!