PDA

View Full Version : Big River Grille & Brewing Works

MargaretMessler
04-26-2013, 06:56 PM
Does anyone know, can you not make reservations through the Disney website for this place? There is no box to choose a desired date/time when I pull up the restaurant page....yet on the description it says reservations are available up to 180 days out, as with all others.

Pop Centurion
04-26-2013, 08:19 PM
They only take reservations 24 hours ahead. But most of the time you can walk in & be seated with minimum to no wait.

#1donaldfan
04-29-2013, 02:53 PM
I have been "wanting" to eat there for years now.....this June I think I may just get my chance.....any reviews ??? Thanks !!!:cool:

faline
04-29-2013, 04:49 PM
I have been "wanting" to eat there for years now.....this June I think I may just get my chance.....any reviews ???

It's been a couple/few years since we've eaten here. When last we did, we thought the food was good and the portions quite large. I believe we had ribs - if I remember right.

Keneva
04-29-2013, 08:56 PM
The thing I remember was the 6 beer sampler we ordered with lunch. That made it unique. There is a good selection of grill type stuff. We have been back since. Will go again.:beer::beer::beer::beer:

#1donaldfan
04-30-2013, 11:56 AM
Good to know !!! I can't wait to try it.....wish I were there now !!:mickey:

MargaretMessler
04-30-2013, 03:03 PM
The thing I remember was the 6 beer sampler we ordered with lunch. That made it unique. There is a good selection of grill type stuff. We have been back since. Will go again.:beer::beer::beer::beer:

That's one of the main reasons I want to try it! :beer: I love trying new beers!

stephicakes
04-30-2013, 03:41 PM
DH and I walked in on a late Friday afternoon and had no problems getting seated right away. It was during the month of September though.

MargaretMessler
04-30-2013, 07:36 PM
DH and I walked in on a late Friday afternoon and had no problems getting seated right away. It was during the month of September though.

Even better because that's when I'll be going! :number1: