PDA

View Full Version : Any new areas/attractions, etc. opening 2015?

Jessie
04-26-2013, 02:28 PM
I'm curious what new things will be going on between now and 2015. We're planning our next vacation for Feb '15 and I'd love to get an idea of major refurbishments or new areas (in any park) that might be going on. TIA!

TinkerbellT421
04-26-2013, 05:27 PM
I know the new dwarf coaster in MK will be done. Grand Floridian dvc will be up and running. Downtown disney I think is supposed to be completed by 2015...

Then there's the avatar land, but who knows when that will even start, or if at this point. But probably won't be done by 2015.

Then there's the rumored carsland, but that's rumor so don't get your hopes up about that one just yet.

That's all I can remember at the moment.

DizneyFreak2002
04-26-2013, 05:38 PM
I'm curious what new things will be going on between now and 2015. We're planning our next vacation for Feb '15 and I'd love to get an idea of major refurbishments or new areas (in any park) that might be going on. TIA!

For the parks? Just the dwarf coaster as Tink said... And a new afternoon parade for MK.. other than that, between now and 2015, don't count on anything major for the other parks, especially not by 2015...

Avatar MAY happen at some point, but that won't open until the earliest 2017 (at this rate it may never even be built LOL)... and while Carsland (a mini version of it anyway) is rumored for DHS, that wouldn't be open until 2016 at the earliest, IF construction were to start this year...