PDA

View Full Version : Are you happy with your teams 1st round pick(s)?

conan617
04-26-2013, 10:51 AM
I think Green Bay's selection of Datone Jones out of UCLA was a good selection. I think he will offer an additional pass rusher thus not allowing teams to double and triple team Clay Matthews.
Go Pack Go!

SBETigg
04-26-2013, 11:04 AM
My team traded their first round pick, which is no surprise with the Patriots and I'm fine with it. It's pretty much expected by now.

DisneyDINK
04-26-2013, 11:11 AM
My Seahawks didn't have a pick in the first round, so at least they haven't screwed up yet. They'll probably grab a defensive tackle today; we'll see.

Quadstriker
04-26-2013, 03:21 PM
Rams crushed the first round.

Jeff
04-26-2013, 05:37 PM
Lions choke again!
It's the NFL! You don't use the 6th pick on "a project" with potential. That's what late rounds are for!

gueli
04-30-2013, 01:20 AM
So the Jets...

When I look at the whole picture , we had a fine draft. I was wondering why spend our 2nd 1st round pick on a Defensive lineman, but I had forgotten that we lost our Nose Tackle.

Today we dropped Tim Tebow.

We now only have 5 QBs on the roster for training camp. Still 1 sanchez too many (but he counts for too much against the cap- thanks again Mike Tannenbaum) :D

Compared to where we were before the draft... hopefully we will be competitive.

:number1:

indytraveler
04-30-2013, 09:04 AM
Colts picked Defensively (pun intended) this draft. Not one pick where you scratch your head and said why. Protect the QB and stop the run. We'll find out by Oct. how this turned out.

BigB
04-30-2013, 02:47 PM
Eagles took the most athletic (not best) tackle in the draft. I'm fine with the pick because the o-line was terrible. Now the RT can move inside to RG and have Lane start at RT. The rest of the draft was more of a question of why but since no one knows how Chip is going to run the team we shall see.

tjstrike
05-11-2013, 03:21 AM
I was very happy that "we" still got Eddie Lacy in the 2nd round !! GO PACK GO