PDA

View Full Version : What's the difference?

Mrs Bus Driver
04-25-2013, 10:56 AM
I am hoping to do a trip in Nov and have been considering renting points. If I do it will be renting 2 studios at the Boardwalk. I have to ask the question is it worth it? Would it be any better then staying in 2 rooms at a value? Where I stay is important since I will be spending some time at the resort and I do like to walk around and at least enjoy the scenery. :mickey:

faline
04-25-2013, 11:22 AM
I think you will find the studios to be larger than the value rooms. The studios also have mini kitchens so, in addition to the mini-fridge, you also have a sink and a microwave available. Typically, the vacation club studios are going to be located at the deluxe resorts (such as Boardwalk, Contemporary and Beach Club) or at dedicated vacation club locations such as Old Key West and Saratoga Springs. Scenery is very much part of the resorts where vacation club facilities are located.

Is it worth it to you? Only you can make that decision.

stephicakes
04-25-2013, 01:44 PM
I believe staying at any "EPCOT resort" is worth it due to location alone. Not sure if you have stayed at any of the other deluxe resorts in that area, but having the ability to walk around the lake to Yacht & Beach Club, as well as being walking distance to WS and HS is fantastic! There is so much to see & do on the Boardwalk alone (especially at night), I don't think you can go wrong. We really enjoyed our stay there.

But everyone rates "worth it" differently. Whatever you decide I hope you have a great trip! :thumbsup:
steph