PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest or the Castle?

DizMagic
04-24-2013, 12:45 PM
Just wondering -- for our fall visit, should we try for Be Our Guest or Cinderella's Castle? It's been nearly three years since our last visit so Be Our Guest is new to us. Our family (my daughters and I especially) really enjoy the castle -- more for the setting and characters than the food. Thanks for your input.

VAdizneefan
04-24-2013, 02:50 PM
Depending on when you are going in the fall, i.e. if your 180 day window has already opened, you might not get a reservation for dinner at Be Our Guest. Those are very hard to come by.

I'm not a big fan of Cinderella's Royal Table either though. I personally like 1900 Park Fare and 'Ohana for my Magic Kingdom nights (if I can't get Be Our Guest.)

:mickey:

SBETigg
04-24-2013, 02:52 PM
If you can get into Be Our Guest, and you have already tried the castle, I would most definitely go for BOG. I haven't eaten there, but I've toured it and the atmosphere is fantastic. Really well done.

Pop Centurion
04-25-2013, 06:19 PM
BOG without a doubt. Much better food & atmosphere IMO.

taleasoldastime
04-25-2013, 11:43 PM
Definitely Be Our Guest. I am a HUGE Be Our Guest fan. My dinner there was the best part of my trip! I loved sitting in the West Wing and my steak was delicious!