PDA

View Full Version : Kouzzina, Boma or Chef Mickey's for Departure Breakfast?

Scotcelebrity
04-23-2013, 11:55 AM
Need to make ADR for our departure breakfast. We are staying at Shades of Green and will have our own car.

SBETigg
04-23-2013, 12:16 PM
What a dilemma! All good choices, though I lean to the non-character meals. I'm not sure which I would pick between Kouzzina and Boma but I think I would end at Boma for the variety and atmosphere.

PlutoPlanet
04-23-2013, 12:46 PM
Have not tried Kouzzina for breakfast, but I prefer the food at Boma over Chef Mickey's by a lot. I'd only go to Chef Mickey's if we had to have a character dining experience.

cer
04-23-2013, 12:47 PM
I voted Boma, but I have never had Kouzzina. I have done Chef Mickey plenty and Boma has a better atmosphere (and I would even say food). Boma will offer a much calmer dining experience and will be less expensive (I think), but you won't have the characters, or the photo op with the statue or the twirling napkins.

Chef Mickey vs the others really is like comparing apples and oranges. You just need to decide what you want out of your dining experience and that will help you with your decision.

disneydeb
04-23-2013, 02:18 PM
It depends on if you have wee ones that would like a character meal. If not, go with Boma.

Scotcelebrity
04-23-2013, 04:56 PM
Thanks! I ended up going with Boma. Can't wait :eat:

buzznwoodysmom
04-23-2013, 05:31 PM
Good choice! I was going to advise against Chef Mickey' s , or any character meal, on departure day. W have found those meals take much too long when we have to drive home after.