PDA

View Full Version : Solo Trip Discounts

wilcat
04-22-2013, 03:43 PM
Does WDW ever offer special discounts for the solo traveler? I may want to come down my myself next spring and wanted to know. The latest pin code I had was for double occupancy only. That kind of upsets me because I know there are many folks that travel solo and I don't understand why they have to take a hit in the wallet for it but a family or couple can get a discount. Any ideas?

Harriet
04-22-2013, 06:19 PM
Does WDW ever offer special discounts for the solo traveler? I may want to come down my myself next spring and wanted to know. The latest pin code I had was for double occupancy only. That kind of upsets me because I know there are many folks that travel solo and I don't understand why they have to take a hit in the wallet for it but a family or couple can get a discount. Any ideas?

I travel SOLO all the time I suggest you contact Magical Journey's. They have always made it affordable for me. I've used them for over 10 years. There rooms are always priced for single or double no different. It is the Packages that are a problem I think. Give them a call see what they say.

VWL Mom
04-22-2013, 08:36 PM
I agree with Harriet. Contact Magical Journeys and let them know you have a pin code. I'm sure they'll be able to come up with something for you.

KarenP
04-22-2013, 09:40 PM

The PIN offer savings is just based on adult double occupancy. A solo traveler can still use the PIN and receive a discount.

wilcat
04-23-2013, 06:56 AM
Thanks everyone for the great tip. I will be sure to contact Magical Journeys when I am ready to book!