PDA

View Full Version : Best Vegetarian Options

thejens
04-20-2013, 04:31 PM
We will be traveling with a vegetarian friend next trip. I seem to recall ample vegetarian options. Any suggestions for: restaurants and buffets with best options, best vegetarian snacks? She eats eggs and dairy, but "nothing with a face." :)

:bar::bar:Wonder if she eats food with ears?! If not, she might get hungry...

Pally
04-20-2013, 05:25 PM
Of course the most obvious one is the CS in Morocco. It is delish even if you are not vegetarian. I highly recommend. Good food, good size portions. I have noticed the TS restaurants do usually have vegetarian options. I am not vegetarian but do enjoy many vegetarian options. :mickey:

stephicakes
04-20-2013, 05:55 PM
I have never had a problem finding meatless meals & snacks at Disney. The CMs are so great with accommodating people with dietary restrictions - feel free to ask for dishes "minus the meat" (pasta, sandwiches, etc.). There is almost always a salad available at every CS and if not, I just order a few sides to create a meal. Sunshine Seasons in EPCOT is a great lunch stop for a vegetarian. Your friend will do fine! :thumbsup:

greengeen
04-20-2013, 07:42 PM
Columbia Harbor House has a great veggie sandwich, as does the Plaza (both in MK). Boma and Sanaa, at AKV, both have fantastic vegetarian food. At Epcot, I like Le Chefs de France, Via Napoli, Tokyo Dining, and Rose & Crown - all have great vegetarian appetizers and entrees. The food court at the Art of Animation Resort has an amazing homemade veggie burger with fried green tomatoes, and also a HUGE roasted/curried veggie plate! Those are just my faves. Pretty much every counter service and table service restaurant has at least ONE good veggie dish. *Enjoy*

mechanic
04-20-2013, 11:02 PM
tonys always offers a veg entre, usually eggplant based. And sometimes a panini. With eggplant and hummus that is quite good. And of course veg pizza.

Auroring Good Time
04-21-2013, 08:19 AM
Backlot Express at DHS has a great vegetarian panini. I order it everytime I'm there and I'm not a vegetarian.