PDA

View Full Version : 4 adults 2 children suggestions??

edwards2301
04-19-2013, 07:23 PM
Our vacations usually consist of me, DH, DD1(8), DD2 (4), and my DM and DD. We usually stay at the CBR and request connecting rooms. This year with the 30% off for deluxe/villas this summer I thought of trying to stay somewhere different. I know the 1BR Villas would sleep the 6 of us but is there a place that we can be separated at times? Just wondering if there was a way we could stay at a deluxe or villa and be together but separate?? lol
:mickey:

Thanks a bunch

Nicole

Pirate Granny
04-19-2013, 07:57 PM
None of the one bedrooms will allow 6 persons. You would need a two bedroom or possible the family suite at A of A, still only one bedroom...how about the Cabins at camp wilderness .

disneydeb
04-19-2013, 08:11 PM
The cabins only offer one bath.

stephicakes
04-20-2013, 07:23 AM
Hi Nicole! On one of our trips there were 7 of us and the 2 Bdrm villa at OKW worked out perfectly. The bedrooms were at separate ends of the unit with a very large & spacious living room/kitchen area in the middle. Lots of space to get... well, your "space" :)

Another time with a party of 7 we got 2 studio villas at AKL near each other which was nice as well. We could spend the day in the parks together but had our own rooms for that much needed down time as well.

I'm sure others will come along with more suggestions as well. Happy planning! :mickey: